[NMSEA-news] Solar Town Hall Event :: Thurs, Nov 21 in Santa Fe

News from New Mexico Solar Energy Association nmsea-news at nmsea.org
Tue Nov 19 15:11:37 MST 2013

Hello, Solar Supporters!
Here are the Latest News, Events & Announcements from NMSEA
Please Check Our Event Calendar
<http://www.nmsea.org/Events/Event_Calendar.php> for Additional Event
Listings

Or contact us with questions & comments. We value your input!

*__*
<mailto:lindsay at nmgreenchamber.com>

***Nov 21: Solar Town Hall Event - /Santa Fe//, NM
/***6-8pm at Santa Fe Community Foundation, 501 Halona Street, Santa Fe,
87505

Come learn more about how we can expand solar energy in New Mexico, this
Thursday(Nov 21) in Santa Fe!

Environment New Mexico's Go Solar, New Mexico! Solar Town Hall is your
chance to hear directly from experts about solar energy in New Mexico,
the policies and incentives that currently exist, and practical ways we
can help our state realize its incredible solar potential.

We'll hear from Athena Christodoulou (Board Member, NM Solar Energy
Association); Ken Hughes (Clean Energy Program manager at the State of
NM Energy Conservation & Management Division); and Regina Wheeler (CEO
of New Mexico's Positive Energy Solar Company), joined by special
guests: State Sens. Nancy Rodriguez & Peter Wirth.

The meeting will consist of a series of short speeches and
presentations, followed by some Q&A. Its main purpose is educational, to
discuss the work we're doing to increase solar energy in New Mexico.

For more information, please contact Dominick Lawton, Field
AssociateEnvironment New Mexico/Environment New Mexico Research & Policy
Center (505) 254-2090, dominick at environmentnewmexico
<mailto:dominick at environmentnewmexico.org>

***//***<http://www.chasingice.com/>