[NMSEA-news] NMSEA ABQ Chapter Meeting TONIGHT

News from New Mexico Solar Energy Association nmsea-news at nmsea.org
Tue Jan 22 15:14:44 MST 2013

Hello, Solar Supporters!
  This is an Event Reminder from NMSEA
For Additional Event Listings, Please Visit Our Event Calendar
<http://www.nmsea.org/Events/Event_Calendar.php>

*TONIGHT!!!
January 22: *NMSEA ABQ Chapter Meeting*** –/ Albuquerque, NM
/*6pm at REI: 1550 Mercantile Ave NE, 87107

The topic for this month's meeting: "What Happened in Solar in 2012 and
What is on the Horizon for 2013." This discussion will look at issues
from a local, national, and international perspective.
As always, NMSEA Albuquerque Chaper meetings are held the 4th Tuesday of
every month, are FREE & open to the public. We hope you will join us!

For more information, please contact the NMSEA office.
<mailto:info at nmsea.org>