News from New Mexico Solar Energy Association nmsea-news at nmsea.org
Fri Apr 19 19:15:19 MDT 2013

Greetings, Solar Supporters!
Here are the Latest News, Events & Announcements from NMSEA
Please Visit Our Event Calendar
<http://www.nmsea.org/Events/Event_Calendar.php> for Additional Event
Listings

SUBSCRIBE/UNSUBSCRIBE at the end of this message
Or contact us with questions & comments.  We value your input!

*_ANNOUNCEMENTS
_*

*__*

***No NMSEA ABQ Chapter Meeting in April

*

*_EVENTS
_**/
/*******April 20: SynergyFest ****--***/Las Vegas, NM
/*April 27-28:  2013 Solar Fiesta! **** /-- /**/Santa Fe, NM
/******April 30:  Sierra Club Town Hall ****--***/Albuquerque, NM/***

_______________________________________

***_ANNOUNCEMENTS

_*No NMSEA ABQ Chapter Meeting in April*
*
NMSEA's ABQ Chapter will not meet in April - but please join us the
following weekend in Santa Fe instead during 2013 Solar Fiesta!
<http://www.nmsolarfiesta.org/>
The ABQ Chapter will resume meeting again as regularly scheduled (4th
Tuesday - each month), May 28th - 6pm at REI.
_______________________________________

*_EVENTS

_*

****April 20: SynergyFest ****--***/Las Vegas, NM

/***

The NMHU Conservation Club, in collaboration with Sustainable Las Vegas,
will host the 10th Annual SynergyFest! Stop by New Mexico Highlands
University Central Park in Las Vegas for this celebration of
conservation, education, entertainment & children's activities.
Check out SynergyFest online at: www.synergyfest.com
<http://www.synergyfest.com>.
_____________________________________

*April 27-28: NMSEA 2013 Solar Fiesta! * /-- /*/Santa Fe, NM/*/
/10am-4pm, Sat & Sun - at Santa Fe Community College

**2013 Solar Fiesta! <http://www.nmsolarfiesta.org/index.html> FREE
admission for exhibits <http://www.nmsolarfiesta.org/exhibitors.html> &
workshops <http://www.nmsolarfiesta.org/workshops-by-track.html>
featuring solar, renewable & sustainable practices, products,
professionals, SFCC campus tours
<http://www.nmsolarfiesta.org/sfcc-tour-schedule.html>, NMSEA's
Renewable New Mexico
<http://www.nmsolarfiesta.org/renewable-new-mexico-series-screening.html> interview
series screenings & more! All day Saturday & Sunday (10am-4pm), April
27-28th. NMSEA & SFCC Solar Club will also host a "Sunset Social
<http://www.nmsolarfiesta.org/solar-club-sunset-social.html>," Saturday,
April 27th (5-7pm). We hope you join us!

Solar Fiesta volunteer opportunities are also still available. Please
complete the registration form
<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1Im2Rmk4L2lV3me0oaBrzYK7qAH-nSFK8LGgENtQxJCY/viewform?sid=5b4356e405332ec1&token=QgYvQT0BAAA.aom0FlD7T0ozwW4dyVFnvw.Kb-E-dlAury4S3DWLAStJQ>
online to volunteer, or visit www.NMSolarFiesta.org
<http://www.NMSolarFiesta.org> for additional details!
_____________________________________

****April 30:  Sierra Club Town Hall ****--***/Albuquerque, NM
/***6:30-8:30pm - at the South Broadway Cultural Center, 1025 Broadway
SE Albuquerque, 87102

****CHILÉ, AGUA & PIÑON - Climate disruption affects them all.

How does climate disruption impact our food, water, forests, and
communities in New Mexico? What does climate resiliency look like? What
new or innovative climate solutions should we pursue in New Mexico?
Thisfree town hall event will be exploring these questions with a panel
of local experts and community members. Add your voice and be part of
this climate conversation!

Please contact the Sierra Club for more info: 243-7767

New Mexico Solar Energy Association*
<http://www.nmsea.org/>