News from New Mexico Solar Energy Association nmsea-news at nmsea.org
Mon Mar 12 16:07:58 MDT 2012

Greetings, Solar Supporters!
Here are the Latest News, Events & Announcements from NMSEA
Please Check Our Event Calendar
<http://www.nmsea.org/Events/Event_Calendar.php> for Additional Event
Listings

SUBSCRIBE/UNSUBSCRIBE at the end of this message
  Or contact us with questions & comments.  We value your input!

*_ANNOUNCEMENTS
_***
*- **Volunteers Needed for Upcoming NMSEA Events!!!***/
/

*_EVENTS_***

*//* - ***March 17-18 :  The Ultimate Home Showcase and International
Green Ideas Show ****- /Albuquerque, NM
/*- *March 17 : NMSEA **Spring **Solar Social **- /Albuquerque, NM/**//*
_______________________________________
*//*/**/

*_ANNOUNCEMENTS
_*

*Volunteers Needed for Upcoming NMSEA Events!!!*

NMSEA's mission to promote clean, renewable energy and sustainability in
New Mexico relies on our volunteer member efforts!
With one of NMSEA's busiest seasons, our office receives countless
requests to offer a table presence at community Earth Day events.

If you may be interested to attend local, community events as a general
event volunteer, or assist NMSEA as our Event Coordinator, please
contact: info at nmsea.org, (505) 246-0400

• NMSEA General Event Volunteer - volunteer at community events to host
an NMSEA table offering literature and displaying sales merchandise
• NMSEA Event Coordinator - respond to NMSEA event requests, attend
events, and organize volunteers to assist during events on behalf of the
organization

Thanks for your support!
_______________________________________

*__*

*__*

*_EVENTS
_*

* ****March 17-18 :  The Ultimate Home Showcase and International Green
Ideas Show ****- /Albuquerque, NM
/*10am-4pm Saturday & 10am-5pm Sunday at Expo NM in Albuquerque

NMSEA is a sponsor of IGIS, the International Green Ideas Show, during
this year's Ultimate Home Showcase & this year's event is guaranteed to
be a great time!  IGIS' green theme means discounted entry &
professional photographs for those who dress up in the spirit of St.
Patrick's Day.  Stop by the NMSEA booth and catch educational displays &
speakers in the rear Gold section of Manuel Lujan B.
NMSEA also STILL needs some friendly volunteers to help staff the NMSEA
area, plus during Friday from 4-6pm & break down on Sunday after 4pm.
Please call our office if you can spare a couple of hours to join us
during this weekend's event!  (505) 246-0400
______________________________________

*March 17 :  NMSEA **Spring **Solar Social **- /Albuquerque, NM/*
5:30 -7pm at the Cooperage, 7220 Lomas NE (just east of Louisiana)

ALSO - This St. Patty's Saturday!  Following IGIS & Ultimate Home
Showcase, please join NMSEA for our Spring Solar Social at the
Cooperage.  NMSEA's quarterly Solar Social is a time to mix with
professionals, educators & leaders across industries.

The event will offer food and door prizes, presentation of two Earth
Alert Equinox Awards, and a full bar where you may purchase drinks.
Come hear about NMSEA's latest projects and initiatives, and let our
Board members know what's on your mind.  Invite your friends & do not
miss out - all solar aficionados are welcome!

We look forward to seeing you this weekend.

<mailto:info at madridculturalprojects.info>