News from New Mexico Solar Energy Association nmsea-news at nmsea.org
Fri Jan 6 13:47:22 MST 2012

 Happy New Year, Solar Supporters!
Here are the Latest News, Events & Announcements from NMSEA
Please Check Our Event Calendar
<http://www.nmsea.org/Events/Event_Calendar.php> for Additional Event
Listings

SUBSCRIBE/UNSUBSCRIBE at the end of this message
  Or contact us with questions & comments. We value your input!

*_ANNOUNCEMENTS
_*
*- **DATE CHANGE**:** NMSEA Board of Directors Meeting (Changed to Jan
21)***
* **- **NMSEA SunPaper Archives Online
*/-/ *New Mexico** Solar Energy Association on Facebook*/
/

*_EVENTS_**
*
- *JAN 10: Plan for Electric Vehicle & Hybrid Plug-In Stations in NM -
**/Santa Fe, NM/*
- *JAN 21: NMSEA Board of Directors Meeting - /Albuquerque, NM/*/**/*/
/*_______________________________________
*//*/**/

*_ANNOUNCEMENTS
_*

*DATE CHANGE**:** NMSEA Board of Directors Meeting (Changed to Jan 21)* **

The next NMSEA Board of Directors meeting has been moved from January 14
to January 21. Please update your calendars accordingly, and feel free
to contact the NMSEA office with any questions: (505) 246-0400

_______________________________________

*__*

*__*

*NMSEA SunPaper Archives - Now Available Online

*

*/ /*A selection of past SunPaper editions are now also available for
reference online. For more details, please visit the NMSEA website
<http://nmsea.org/Sunpaper/index.php>
_______________________________________

*New Mexico Solar Energy Association on Facebook

*NMSEA is also using Facebook to spread the word about our educational
outreach, upcoming events & fundraising drives.
If you would like updates about solar energy innovations, events and
sustainability related news, please visit NMSEA on Facebook
<http://www.facebook.com/pages/New-Mexico-Solar-New-Mexico-Solar-Energy-Association/142681782410865?ref=ts>
and press the "Like" button!

_______________________________________
*_
EVENTS_**
*
***JAN 10: Plan for Electric Vehicle & Hybrid Plug-In Stations in NM -
**/Santa Fe, NM
/*6 - 7:30 pm @ Private room inside Furr's Cafeteria (Shopping center at
Cordova and St. Francis)

Join us for an open discussion on a grass roots movement for plug-in
Electric and Hybrid vehicle charging stations in Los Alamos, Santa Fe,
Albuquerque and beyond.  We will touch on economical home charging, to
larger city, train station, shopping centers and communities that can
also utilize Renewable Energy.  If you would like to do a short
presentation on an aspect of charging stations please contact Monte at
solpwr at plateautel.net <mailto:solpwr at plateautel.net> or Skip at
skipdunn at newmexico.com <mailto:skipdunn at newmexico.com>

_______________________________________

*JAN 21: NMSEA Board of Directors Meeting - /Albuquerque, NM/**/
/*11:30 Potluck; 12–3 pm at NMSEA Office Board Room: 1009 Bradbury Dr.
SE, ABQ 87106

Please bring a potluck dish & join us for our monthly NMSEA Board
meeting at the NMSEA Office in Albuquerque!
Board meetings are open to all members. Please contact the NMSEA office
in advance if you wish to add an item to the agenda or speak during the
meeting.

For more information, please contact the NMSEA office at: (505) 246-0400
or info at nmsea.org <mailto:info at nmsea.org>.