News from New Mexico Solar Energy Association nmsea-news at nmsea.org
Wed Sep 21 11:24:19 MDT 2011

 Hello Solar Supporters!
Here are the Latest News, Events & Announcements from NMSEA
Please Check Our Event Calendar
<http://www.nmsea.org/Events/Event_Calendar.php> for Additional Event
Listings

SUBSCRIBE/UNSUBSCRIBE at the end of this message
  Or contact us with questions & comments. We value your input!

*_ANNOUNCEMENTS_*
/**//**/***
- NMSEA SunPaper Archives Online
*/-/ *New Mexico Solar Energy Association on Facebook/
/*

*_EVENTS_
**//**
**- SEPTEMBER 24: NMSEA Annual Membership Meeting **- /Albuquerque, NM
/**- SEPTEMBER 27: NMSEA Albuquerque Chapter Meeting - /Albuquerque, NM/***
*//**- OCTOBER 28-30 & NOV 5-6: **Photovoltaic Design & Installation
Classes **/ - Santa Fe, NM/*

*_ANNOUNCEMENTS_*
**

* NMSEA SunPaper Archives Online

*A selection of past SunPaper editions are available for reference
online. For more details, please visit the NMSEA website
<http://nmsea.org/Sunpaper/index.php>.
_______________________________________

***New Mexico Solar Energy Association on Facebook

*NMSEA is also using Facebook to spread the word about our educational
outreach, upcoming events & fundraising drives.
If you would like updates about solar energy innovations, events and
sustainability related news, please visit NMSEA on Facebook
<http://www.facebook.com/pages/New-Mexico-Solar-New-Mexico-Solar-Energy-Association/142681782410865?ref=ts>
and press the "Like" button!

_______________________________________

*_
EVENTS
_*
*SEPTEMBER 24: NMSEA Annual Membership Meeting **- /Albuquerque, NM/*
Affordable Solar - 4840 Pan American East FWY, NE  87109

Please join us for NMSEA’s Annual Membership Meeting this Saturday from
3pm–5pm at Affordable Solar on I-25 and Montgomery.  We'll speak with
NMSEA Members about results from Solar Fiesta this year, board elections
for the upcoming year, and what we plan to do in the coming year.

The program will be followed by our quarterly Solar Social!  Mingle with
industry experts and other NMSEA members!  Food and spirits will be
provided so bring the family along, too.  We’ll see you there!
SEPTEMBER 27: NMSEA ABQ Chapter Meeting - /Albuquerque, NM/
*Please note: This month's meeting will be held @ Affordable Solar -
4840 Pan American East FWY, NE  87109
6-8pm

Hear it from the Makers! Come to the NMSEA September Chapter meeting and
learn about the PV (photovoltaic/solar electric) panel manufacturing
process and quality control from local manufacturer, Schott Solar.

This is a unique opportunity to hear directly from this local
manufacturer and leader in the solar industry.  If you are considering
the installation of a solar system, or just want to learn about this
leading solar company, please come to this exciting presentation hosted
by Affordable Solar. (505-998-2500) Refreshments will be served.

Experts and novices are all encouraged to attend. Open to the public.
_______________________________________

*OCTOBER 28-30: Photovoltaic Design Class/ - Santa Fe, NM
/**OCTOBER 28-30 & NOV 5-6: **Photovoltaic Design & Installation
Class **/ - Santa Fe, NM/*
*
*New Mexico Solar Energy Association (NMSEA) has scheduled its next
*/Photovoltaic Design/* /& /*/PV Design and Installation/* classes.
The classes will be held in Santa Fe, New Mexico at Santa Fe Girls School.

Here are several links to the information on the NMSEA website regarding
these classes.
   All Workshops:   http://nmsea.org/Workshops/index.php
   PV Design:   http://nmsea.org/Workshops/pv_design_workshop.php
   PV Design & Installation:   http://nmsea.org/Workshops/pv_workshop.php

Registrations are on a first-come, first-served basis & NMSEA Members
have preferential registration until Thursday, September 22.
NMSEA Members also receive a discount on the class.  Please spread the word!

<http://earthusa.org/preliminary-schedule/>
<http://earthusa.org/preliminary-schedule/>

//