[NMSEA-news] Please Note Corrected Date *Sep 24th* NMSEA Annual Membership Meeting, This Sat!

News from New Mexico Solar Energy Association nmsea-news at nmsea.org
Mon Sep 19 11:20:57 MDT 2011

 Hello Solar Supporters!
Here are the Latest News, Events & Announcements from NMSEA
Please Check Our Event Calendar
<http://www.nmsea.org/Events/Event_Calendar.php> for Additional Event
Listings

SUBSCRIBE/UNSUBSCRIBE at the end of this message
  Or contact us with questions & comments. We value your input!

/**/*
*
*This Saturday, Septempber 24th - NMSEA Annual Membership Meeting!*
Affordable Solar - 4840 Pan American East FWY, NE  87109

Please join us for NMSEA’s Annual Membership Meeting THIS SATURDAY from
3pm–5pm at Affordable Solar on I-25 and Montgomery.  We'll speak with
NMSEA Members about results from Solar Fiesta this year, board elections
for the upcoming year, and what we plan to do in the coming year.

The program will be followed by our quarterly Solar Social!  Come mingle
with industry experts and other NMSEA members!  Food and spirits will be
provided so bring the family along, too.  See you there!

<http://earthusa.org/preliminary-schedule/>

//