News from New Mexico Solar Energy Association nmsea-news at nmsea.org
Thu Nov 18 18:44:57 MST 2010

*Here are the Latest News, Events, and Announcements from NMSEA!*

*Check Our Event Calendar
<http://www.nmsea.org/Events/Event_Calendar.php> for a Complete Listing
of Events
*

*To SUBSCRIBE or UNSUBSCRIBE, please scroll to the end of this message.*

*_ANNOUNCEMENTS_//*

*//*** /NMSEA on Facebook/*

*_EVENTS_
*

** **NOVEMBER 20: Sunflower Market NMSEA Fundraiser - /Albuquerque, NM
/*** **DECEMBER 2: "Solar Drinks" NMSEA Social - /Albuquerque, NM/*
***//*_______________________________________

*_ANNOUNCEMENTS

_*/*NMSEA on Facebook*/

*Check out New Mexico Solar Energy Association on Facebook!  *
NMSEA will be using this site to spread the word about our educational
outreach, upcoming events and fundraising drives.
If you like getting updates on Facebook, please visit the NMSEA page
<http://www.facebook.com/pages/New-Mexico-Solar-New-Mexico-Solar-Energy-Association/142681782410865?ref=ts>
and press the "Like" button!
**_______________________________________

*_EVENTS

_**NOVEMBER 20: Sunflower Market NMSEA Fundraiser - /Albuquerque, NM/*

Noon-3pm

NMSEA Members!!! Please plan to shop at Sunflower Market (Lomas/ San
Mateo) this SATURDAY!

Sunflower Market is fundraising for NMSEA, selling food & drinks
outside, with net proceeds to benefit our organization.
We will have an educational table with our small solar ovens, the PV
powered fountain and a few items for sale, as well.
Please stop by the NMSEA table for a solar-baked cookie & thank the
Sunflower event manager for their support!

5112 Lomas Blvd. NE
Albuquerque, NM 87110
Phone: 505-268-5127

Free & open to the public.
_______________________________________

*DECEMBER 2: "Solar Drinks" NMSEA Social - /Albuquerque, NM
/*

6-9pm at O'Neill's Pub, in Nob Hill

Solar Drinks is an opportunity for folks in the Albuquerque to meet
other community members who support solar energy. Come join us for a
relaxed social and networking event where you can speak with NMSEA
members and Board members, solar industry members and even neighbors
about any topic under the sun!

NMSEA will have speakers from the Board unveiling the latest updates
from NMSEA.  $20 donation at the door.  For additional information,
please contact Robert Nelson: robert.nelson.abq at gmail.com

Please invite your friends ~ We'll see you there!

*NEW MEXICO SOLAR ENERGY ASSOCIATION*
info at nmsea.org <mailto:info at nmsea.org> www.nmsea.org <http://www.nmsea.org/>