News from New Mexico Solar Energy Association nmsea-news at nmsea.org
Fri Nov 5 18:21:54 MDT 2010

*Here are the Latest News, Events, and Announcements from NMSEA!*

*Check Our Event Calendar for a Complete Listing of Events:
http://www.nmsea.org/Events/Event_Calendar.php
*

*To SUBSCRIBE or UNSUBSCRIBE, please scroll to the end of this message.*

******

*_ANNOUNCEMENTS_
*

** Festival of the Cranes - NMSEA Volunteer Request
*** **No/ /NMSEA ABQ Chapter Meeting This Month/ - Chapter Coordinator
Position NOW AVAILABLE
/*** NMSEA on Facebook*

*_EVENTS_
*

** **NO**VEMBER 10: New Energy e-Xpo & Case Studies - Online*
** **NOVEMBER 13: **NMSEA Board of Directors Meeting** - ABQ*

**_______________________________________

*_ANNOUNCEMENTS

_**Festival of the Cranes - NMSEA Volunteer Request

*For the 23nd year, the City of Socorro, NM and the Bosque del Apache
NWR will celebrate the return of the cranes with this popular and
acclaimed Festival. Registration for the November 17-22. for more info
about the festival, visit: http://www.friendsofthebosque.org/crane/

NMSEA will staff a table during this event with literature, a solar oven
for baking cookies, and solar fountains; & we need your volunteer help!
The Festival begins on Tuesday, November 16th and lasts through Sunday,
November 21nd (with presumably most traffic Friday evening & during the
weekend).

If you are interested in hosting the NMSEA table for any portion of time
during this event, please contact the office to schedule volunteer
contributions:
(505) 246-0400, info at nmsea.org
**_______________________________________

*No NMSEA ABQ Chapter Meeting This Month/ - Chapter Coordinator Position
NOW AVAILABLE

/*Our heartfelt thank you to Olga Lavrova, former NMSEA Albuquerque
Chapter Coordinator, who retired from her work with NMSEA this summer.

NMSEA is currently looking for volunteer interest to serve as our new
ABQ Chapter Coordinator. If you may have interest in organizing speakers
& presentations for NMSEA Chapter meetings held monthly in Albuquerque,
please contact our office, at: (505) 246-0400, info at nmsea.org.
_______________________________________

*NMSEA on Facebook*

New Mexico Solar Energy Association is now on Facebook!

If you like getting updates on Facebook, please visit the NMSEA page
<http://www.facebook.com/pages/New-Mexico-Solar-New-Mexico-Solar-Energy-Association/142681782410865?ref=ts>
and press the "Like" button!
We will be using this site to spread the word about NMSEA's educational
outreach, upcoming events and fundraising drives.
**_______________________________________

*_EVENTS

_**NOVEMBER 13: **NMSEA Board of Directors Meeting** - ABQ*

**11:30 Potluck
12 – 3 pm NMSEA Board Member Meeting

Please bring a dish and join us for our monthly NMSEA Board meeting, at
the NMSEA Office Board Room: 1009 Bradbury Dr. SE, ABQ 87106
Board meetings are open to all members. Please contact the NMSEA office
in advance if you wish to add an item to the agenda or speak during the
meeting.

/For more information, please contact the NMSEA office: (505) 246-0400
or info at nmsea.org <mailto:info at nmsea.org>./
_______________________________________

*NO**VEMBER 10: New Energy e-Xpo & Case Studies***

**/1 1/2 hours at Noon ET/*
**"Geo Outside the Box ... New Approaches to District Geothermal Heating
and Cooling"*/ /Presented by Ed Lohrenz, CGD, Geo-Xergy/*
*/

Join us in an interactive online event to hear case studies and expert
presentations featuring the latest green energy solutions for your
municipality, campus, facility, county or commercial building. The event
is in two parts including a Featured Presentation and an Expo where you
can select from several sessions on cutting-edge solutions. This Live
Online Event is hosted by Green Energy Edge at Challenge International.

Cost is $29 per connection./  /
To Register/Learn more, visit:/
<http://www.GreenEnergyEdge.com/webcast.htm?referer=mailid:308>
/http://www.GreenEnergyEdge.com/webcast.htm