[NMSEA-news] SunPaper/SF Guide - Submission Deadline - NEXT FRIDAY - Aug 6th

News from New Mexico Solar Energy Association nmsea-news at nmsea.org
Fri Jul 30 16:26:22 MDT 2010

*Hi Solar Enthusiasts!**
Here are the Latest News, Events, and Announcements from NMSEA! *

*For a Complete Listing of Events, Please See Our NMSEA Event Calendar
<http://www.nmsea.org/Events/Event_Calendar.php>
Or Contact Us with Questions or Comments! We Value Your Input!

*_
_SunPaper/Solar Fiesta Guide - Submission Deadline - NEXT FRIDAY -
August 6th !**
*

****

Just a reminder - all articles, news, meeting & event notices are due
for the next issue of the SunPaper (Solar Fiesta Guide) by the end of
the day, *Friday, Aug 6. *

Space in the Solar Fiesta Guide is limited. Preference will be given to
articles & announcements specifically pertaining to solar (and to those
that arrive before the deadline). Anything later may not be considered
at all.

Please send your submissions to NMSEA SunPaper Editor, Ron Herman:
*rhermansolar at aol.com*.

*Thanks!

*NEW MEXICO** SOLAR ENERGY ASSOCIATION*

*1009 Bradbury Dr. SE, # 35**, Albuquerque, NM 87106**
<http://www.nmsea.org/>*