News from New Mexico Solar Energy Association nmsea-news at nmsea.org
Thu Apr 29 13:06:56 MDT 2010

*Hi Solar Enthusiasts!**
Here are the Latest News, Events, and Announcements from NMSEA! *

*For a Complete Listing of Events, Please See Our NMSEA Event Calendar
<http://www.nmsea.org/Events/Event_Calendar.php>
**Or Contact Us with Questions or Comments! We Value Your Input!

*_ANNOUNCEMENTS
_*** ****VOLUNTEER OPPORTUNITY!!! - **ASES SOLAR 2010 - Phoenix, AZ*
_______________________________________**

*_EVENTS_**
*** **MAY 1-2: Wind Festival & Green Energy Fair - Edgewood, NM**
***** MAY 18-22: ASES SOLAR 2010 - Phoenix, AZ *
_______________________________________

*_ANNOUNCEMENTS_*

**
** **VOLUNTEER OPPORTUNITY!!!** - **ASES SOLAR 2010 - Phoenix, AZ

*The ASES National Solar Conference is America's leading conference on
the emerging trends, technology, and opportunities shaping the new
energy economy. NMSEA plans a large and visible presence at this year's
conference, including having an NMSEA booth on the exhibit floor.

We need your help! We are seeking volunteers to help set up and staff
our booth. Booth set-up will be on Wednesday afternoon, May 19. Trade
exhibit hours will be 10 am to 5 pm. Thursday and Friday, May 20-21.
Public Day will be 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. Saturday, May 22. NMSEA will be
helping to coordinate transportation to and lodging in Phoenix for our
volunteers, who will receive exhibitor passes to the conference.

If you are interested in coming to Phoenix and helping on any or all of
the above dates, please call Ragan at the NMSEA office (505) 246-0400 or
Jim Barrera (505) 450-9663. Full conference details are available at:
http://solar2010.org
_______________________________________
**
*_EVENTS_***

** **MAY 1-2: Wind Festival & Green Energy Fair - Edgewood, NM
*

Our Green Energy and Kite Festival (formerly the Wind Festival and Green
Energy Fair) is scheduled for May 1 & 2, 2010. Come and enjoy the kites,
banners, and renewable energy exhibits!
<Green%20Energy%20&%20Kite%20Festival%20Page>

Kite Flying - Contests - Prizes - T-Shirts -  Stunt Kite Flying
Demonstration
Green Energy/Sustainable Living Displays, Demonstrations and Vendors
        Solar Electricity Demos & Equipment - Whirly Gigs
        Renewable Energy Demos. Water Harvesting Tours
        Windmills - Wind Energy Generators & Equip.
        Solar Oven Demo - Solar Powered Car Kits
        Bio-Diesel, Hybrid, Electric & Fuel Cell Vehicles
        Rain Barrels

Disc Golf Course
Fire Truck Demo
Bagpipes
"Messengers" Choir from Moriarty High School
Music from "Trombone Troubadours"

For more information, visit: Green Energy & Kite Festival
<http://wildlifewest.org/events.html#wind>
or please contact Wildlife West Nature Park:***
*505-281-7655*
* 877-981-9453
Info at WildlifeWest.org
<mailto:info at wildlifewest.org?subject=From%20the%20Wildlife%20West%20Web%20Site>

[...]

*NEW MEXICO** SOLAR ENERGY ASSOCIATION*

*1009 Bradbury Dr. SE, # 35**, Albuquerque, NM 87106*
*505-246-0400, 888-886-6765, Fax: 505-246-2251
<http://www.nmsea.org/>*