[NMSEA-news] NMSEA News - and Albuquerque Chapter meeting tonight!

News from New Mexico Solar Energy Association nmsea-news at nmsea.org
Tue Jan 27 15:14:20 MST 2009

Hi Solar Enthusiasts!

Here are the latest events, workshops, and announcements.

See the NMSEA Event Calendar for a complete list of events:
http://www.nmsea.org/Events/Event_Calendar.php.
If you have questions or comments, please contact us!   We value your input!

JANUARY 27: ALBUQUERQUE CHAPTER MEETING, REI (Sorry we are late with
this reminder!)

Randy Sadewic from Positive Energy, Inc, will give a talk and lead the
discussion titled "Getting into Green Jobs." 6:30 PM, REI Recreational
Equipment store, I-25 and Montano, 1500 Mercantile NE. Call the office
at 246-0400 for more information.

Announcement:

EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR: The NMSEA Board has selected Mary McArthur to serve
as Executive Director. Mary has managed the Solar Fiesta for several
years and has been an active supporter of NMSEA in many ways. We look
forward to her continued service in this position.

NEW MEXICO SOLAR ENERGY ASSOCIATION

info at nmsea.org <mailto:info at nmsea.org> www.nmsea.org <http://www.nmsea.org/>

.