[NMSEA-news] NMSEA SunPaper - buy advertising or submit an article now!

News from New Mexico Solar Energy Association nmsea-news at nmsea.org
Tue Apr 14 11:39:36 MDT 2009

Hi Solar Enthusiasts!

The deadline for articles, event news, and ads

 for the SunPaper is April 15!

See the NMSEA Event Calendar for a complete list of events:
http://www.nmsea.org/Events/Event_Calendar.php.
If you have questions or comments, please contact us!   We value your input!

The SunPaper Deadline is April 15 for new advertising and for any
articles or chapter news that you would like to submit for the May/June
issue. NMSEA gives priority to articles on solar energy, but anything
about renewable energy systems and sustainability is welcome in our
publication. All advertising is in black and white and anything with
photos or graphics must have a resolution of at least 250 dpi in JPEG,
TIF, or PDF format. Text-only ads may be provided in MS Word .doc format
(not .docx). Ad copy may be mailed to NMSEA or e-mailed to
info at nmsea.org by the 15^th of the month preceding the issue of
publication. Circulation is typically 800 for each issue and 3,000 for
the Solar Fiesta Guide, the September/October issue. The size
requirements are as follows, although we can scale if the aspect ratio
is close:

            Full Page:         9½" H X 7" W              $75.00

            Half Page:         4¼" H X 7" W              $50.00

            Quarter Page:   4¼" H X 3½" W           $25.00

            Biz Card:          2"    H X 3½" W           $15.00

*NEW MEXICO** SOLAR ENERGY ASSOCIATION*

info at nmsea.org <mailto:info at nmsea.org> www.nmsea.org <http://www.nmsea.org/>