[NMSEA-news] NMSEA Special Announcements

News from New Mexico Solar Energy Association nmsea-news at nmsea.org
Thu Nov 20 11:13:00 MST 2008

Hi Solar Enthusiasts!

Here are two special announcements.

See the NMSEA Event Calendar for a complete list of Fiesta Workshops and
other events: http://www.nmsea.org/Events/Event_Calendar.php.
If you have questions or comments, please contact us!   We value your input!

NOTICE: THE LOCATION FOR THE ALBUQUERQUE CHAPTER MEETING HAS CHANGED! It
will be in the office, not be at REI as previously announced. See below.

NEW BALLOT DUE DATE: December 1, 5:00PM.

NOVEMBER 25: ALBUQUERQUE CHAPTER MEETING -- NEW LOCATION!

Olga Lavrova, Albuquerque Chapter President and student of the April PV
Class, will give a review of the Zoo installation.  Mary McArthur will
review the August Solar Water Heating class and installation.  They will
cover design, installation, and operation. REI is unavailable this
month, so we will meet at 6:30 PM in the conference room at the NMSEA
Office, 1009 Bradbury Dr. SE, 87106, just north of the UNM Pit.  Phone:
246-0400 for more information.

Ballots for the Board Election are included in the current issue of the
SunPaper, which was late this month. Please tear out the ballot, vote
for up to 4 candidates, and return it to the office by 5:00PM, December
2, 2008. Thank you.

NEW MEXICO SOLAR ENERGY ASSOCIATION

info at nmsea.org <mailto:info at nmsea.org> www.nmsea.org <http://www.nmsea.org/>