[NMSEA-news] NM Solar News - special reminder!

News from New Mexico Solar Energy Association nmsea-news at nmsea.org
Tue Jun 24 11:50:39 MDT 2008

Important reminder:

JUNE 24 - ALBUQUERQUE CHAPTER MEETING

The Albuquerque Chapter of NMSEA will meet TONIGHT!
Tuesday, June 24, at 6:30 PM at the REI Recreational Equipment store
(northwest of the intersection off I-25 and Montano).

The speaker will be Odes Armijo-Caster of Sacred Power. He will
provide information on and give examples of grid-tied photovoltaic
systems and PNM's Photovoltaic Program for residential and
commercial customers.

There is no charge for our meetings, which are held every
4th Tuesday of the month at this time and location. We hope
you will join us there! Contact information: 246-0400 or
888-886-6765, e-mail info at nmsea.org.

We are pleased to announce that we have a new Albuquerque
Chapter Coordinator, Olga Lavrova.  Welcome and thank you, Olga!

Presentations/Discussions: we are always looking for
speakers at our monthly meetings, so if you would like to
make a presentation, please contact us with your proposal.

Please see the NMSEA Event Calendar for a more complete listing of
events:  http://www.nmsea.org/Events/Event_Calendar.php.

If you have questions or comments, please contact us!   We value your input!

NEW MEXICO SOLAR ENERGY ASSOCIATION

1009 Bradbury St SE, Ste. 35, Albuquerque, NM 87106

info at nmsea.org <mailto:info at nmsea.org>, or visit our website:
www.nmsea.org <http://www.nmsea.org/>

***

visit: http://nmsea.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/nmsea-news.