[NMSEA-news] NMSEA NEWS REMINDER: July Board Meeting (ABQ)

News from New Mexico Solar Energy Association nmsea-news at nmsea.org
Thu Jul 3 12:01:18 MDT 2008

REMINDER:    UPCOMING BOARD MEETING

***
The next NMSEA Board meeting will be
Saturday, July 12, 10 am - 2pm.

All members are invited and welcome to attend!

The meeting will take place at the NMSEA office
in the Albuquerque Technology Incubator at 1009 Bradbury SE.
***

Directions:

Take I-25 south or north
to the Cesar Chavez Exit (south of the intersection of I-40 and I-25).
Head east on Cesar Chavez.
Just before University Ave, make a left on Bradbury (across from "The Pit").
The Incubator is the first building on the left past an empty lot.

***
We will have a potluck luncheon as usual.

Please arrive on time, as we will have a lot to cover during this meeting.

~HOPE TO SEE YOU THERE!
***

For more info, visit the NMSEA website:  www.nmsea.org

Or contact the office: (505) 246-0400