[NMSEA-news] Events, Workshops, Announcements

News from New Mexico Solar Energy Association nmsea-news at nmsea.org
Thu Feb 14 11:21:01 MST 2008

Hi Solar Enthusiasts!

Here's the latest Chapter events, workshops, and announcements.

Please see the NMSEA Event Calendar for a more complete list of events,
including all the Earth Day events, at
http://www.nmsea.org/Events/Event_Calendar.php

 Also, check out the Sustainable ABQ website for other events in and
around Albuquerque.  Go to http://www.sustainableabq.com/news_events.htm

 If you have questions or comments, please contact us!   We value your
input!

 NEW MEXICO SOLAR ENERGY ASSOCIATION

1009 Bradbury St SE, Ste. 35

Albuquerque, NM 87106

505-246-0400, 888-886-6765

Fax: 505-246-2251

info at nmsea.org <mailto:info at nmsea.org>

www.nmsea.org <http://www.nmsea.org/>

February 14: Los Alamos Sustainable Energy Network (LASE)

February 23, Solar for Home and Business Seminar, Farmington Museum

February 26: NMSEA Albuquerque Chapter Meeting -- Duke Castle -- The
Natural Step

February 27 and 28 --The Natural Step workshop in Albuquerque and Santa Fe

March 25^th and 26^th - 2nd Annual Solar Industry Seminar & COSEIA
conference

February and March - NMSEA Alamogordo Chapter-Community Education Program

April 11,12,13,19, and 20 -- Photovoltaic (PV) Design and Installation
Class/Albuquerque

 ANNOUNCMENTS (at the bottom)

 *** Fellowship for Intentional Community Conference may 30-june 1

Call for conference contributions! deadline march 15

 ***Rebuild New Mexico looking for a few good Board Members

 *** City of Albuquerque Energy Council position notification

FEBRUARY 14: LOS ALAMOS SUSTAINABLE ENERGY NETWORK

  DOUG STEWART: NM INTERFAITH POWER & LIGHT

 LASE Network October Meeting