[NMSEA-news] NMSEA: Corrections to Dec. 4 mail!

News from New Mexico Solar Energy Association nmsea-news at nmsea.org
Mon Dec 8 14:02:38 MST 2008

Hi Solar Enthusiasts!

Here is a correction and addition to our Dec. 4 mail

See the NMSEA Event Calendar for a complete list of events:
http://www.nmsea.org/Events/Event_Calendar.php.
If you have questions or comments, please contact us!   We value your input!

*Correction to Board Meeting!*

The Board meeting listed for December 13 is for the *voting board,
only*, and will have a limited agenda. The regularly scheduled meeting
of the full board will be scheduled for sometime in January, and that
will be open to the membership as usual. We will let you know as soon as
that date is set. We are sorry for any confusion this may have caused.

Also, please note that the *USGBC-NM Green Tie Event* on December 11,
5:30, at 516 Central SW, is free to members, but is $10 for non-members.
They also ask everyone to bring canned good donations to the Road Runner
Food Network. Contact Kate at 238-0508 or kate.mclaren at haworth.com for
more information.

NEW MEXICO SOLAR ENERGY ASSOCIATION

info at nmsea.org <mailto:info at nmsea.org> www.nmsea.org <http://www.nmsea.org/>