[NMSEA-news] NMSEA News - Board Meeting This Saturday

News from New Mexico Solar Energy Association nmsea-news at nmsea.org
Wed Sep 5 13:05:44 MDT 2007

REMINDER:  NMSEA BOARD MEETING THIS SATURDAY

The next NMSEA Board meeting will be this Saturday, September 8, 10 am -
2pm. All members are invited and welcome to attend.

The meeting will take place at the NMSEA office in the Albuquerque
Technology Incubator at 1009 Bradbury SE. Directions: Take I-25 south or
north to the Cesar Chavez Exit (south of the intersection of I-40 and
I-25). Head east on Cesar Chavez. Just before University Ave, make a
left on Bradbury (across from "The Pit"). The Incubator is the first
building on the left past an empty lot.

We will have a potluck luncheon as usual. All members are invited to
attend. Please arrive on time.  As usual, we have a lot to cover in this
meeting!

See you there.