[NMSEA-news] NMSEA NEWS

News from New Mexico Solar Energy Association nmsea-news at nmsea.org
Wed Nov 7 12:17:48 MST 2007

Hi Solar Enthusiasts!

we've decided to send the blast out twice per month and to only include
new items on each blast.  On occasion we may send an extra if we get
short notice on something we think you wouldn't want to miss.

Please see the NMSEA Event Calendar for the complete list of events at

http://www.nmsea.org/Events/Event_Calendar.php

If you have questions or comments, please contact us!   We value your input!

NEW MEXICO SOLAR ENERGY ASSOCIATION
1009 Bradbury St SE, Ste. 35
Albuquerque, NM 87106
505-246-0400, 888-886-6765
Fax: 505-246-2251
info at nmsea.org
www.nmsea.org

visit: http://nmsea.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/nmsea-news.

11/8 - NMSEA LAS VEGAS CHAPTER MEETING

The next meeting of the Las Vegas chapter of the NMSEA (New Mexico Solar
Energy Association) will be Thursday, November 8, at 5 pm, at the Las
Vegas Peace and Justice Center, 719 6th Street.   Please note that the
second Thursday of the month is now our regular meeting time.  We are
planning a preliminary tour of sustainable homes in San Miguel County,
tentatively scheduled for Nov. 17.   Anyone interested in participating
in the tour or having their home showcased should contact the group, or
attend the upcoming meeting.    Please join us for planning the tour.
For further information on the meeting or the tour, call Emelie at 454-3920.

Check out Solar Nation at http://www.solar-nation.org/ and receive their
weekly newsletter.
Solar Nation is a national campaign that involves you, America's solar
citizen. The object of the campaign is to make solar power a significant
part of this country's energy future. We will achieve this by building a
large membership of well-informed solar citizens who are dedicated to
the advancement of renewable energy in general and solar energy in
particular; this citizenry will use its voice to convince State and
Federal policy makers to create a political climate favorable to solar
energy development and use.
Through our network of partner organizations we remain close to current
developments in the world of solar energy and the corridors of power.
We're also prepared to react quickly to political maneuverings by
alerting every solar citizen to significant impending legislation. When
our lawmakers understand that large numbers of voters are solar
citizens, they should enact the kind of legislation our Solar Nation needs.