[NMSEA-news] [Fwd: Re: Please contact Senator Domenici and let him know how solar helps your business and NM. And ask him to make sure a long-term solar investment tax credit (ITC) is in the Energy Bill.]

News from New Mexico Solar Energy Association nmsea-news at nmsea.org
Mon Dec 10 13:09:09 MST 2007

I just emailed Senator Domenici, using the information provided by
NMSEA below.  I received an automated response, telling me that the
Senator had closed that address, and that no mail sent to it would be
read by anyone.  The response directed me to the Senator's web site:

<http://domenici.senate.gov/contact/contactform.cfm>

I rewrote my message, and submitted it via that web site.  It might be
nice to alert the mailing list to this change.

Derek Roff

--On Monday, December 10, 2007 8:16 AM -0700 News from New Mexico Solar