Presenting the 10th Annual
September 26 & 27, 2009, 10am - 5pm
Highland High School in Albuquerque, NM
(SW of Central and San Mateo)
2009 Solar Fiesta Committee
Once again, we have a fantastic Solar Fiesta Committee and it seems to grow every year. To volunteer to fill a vacant position or help out at the Solar Fiesta, see the bottom of the page.
Major Managers and Committees
- General Manager: Mary McArthur
- Manager: Dave Patterson
- Committee: Jim Barrera (site layout), David Griggs (on-site signage)
- Coordinator: Robert Nelson
- Gail Rubin of Gail Rubin Public Relations
- Howard Stephens and Jim Cochran of Vision Trust, Inc.
- Coordinator: Carrie McChesney
- AV Coordinator: vacant
- Technical Sessions Coordinator: Dennis Dinge
- Coordinator: Holly Tancred
- Parking and Traffic Manager
- Kids Area
- Coordinator: Lisa Silva
- SunChaser Displays and Student Liaison: Gary Vaughn
- Solar Cars: Monte Ogdahl
Other Solar Fiesta Managers
- T-shirts: Mandy Scarberry
- Website: Carlos Aguayo
- Food and Volunteer Dinner: Claire Simons
- Solar Fiesta Guide: Ron Herman
- Sound: Rick Shoudt
- Hospitality: David Griggs
- Solar Oven Chef: Gordon Chandler
- Solar Cook-off: Monica Canaris
Get involved with the Solar Fiesta!
We're looking for people to fill these positions:
- Silent Auction Manager
- Name Tag Coordinator
- Workshop AV Coordinator
- And lots of volunteers from 3pm, Friday, 9/25 through 7pm, Sunday, 9/27.
For a year-round commitment to renewable energy through NMSEA, see other opportunities.
Help Needed and Wanted
We have a great committee! Now is a great time to get to know them and the workings of the
event. Involvement in the Solar Fiesta is a handy way to meet vendors, agencies, non-profits
and other enthusiasts in the field.
If you are interested in filling a coordinator vacancy or helping on one of these many committees, please e-mail Mary McArthur with your phone number.
Thank you all for your awesome efforts!