Presents 4th Annual
(12th and Menaul: Take Menaul exit I-25, west to 12th)
Admission (for access to all exhibits): General Public: $3 at gate, kids under 12 free, teachers & fire fighters (with id), NMSEA members Free
Workshop fees: $5 per workshop (all - but see next): One day and two day passes also available (gives access to all workshops that day - see link to workshop schedule below):
• One day pass: $10 NMSEA members, $20 for nonmembers.
• Two day pass: $20 NMSEA members, $35 for nonmembers.
See www.NMSEA.org for info on how to join NMSEA. Memberships may also be purchased at the Event.
This year's Fiesta also includes a special Kids Korner, where in addition to the Kids Solar Scavenger Hunt, a series of fun interactive workshops will be conducted by the Explora Science Center & Children's Museum of Albuquerque and the Pueblo House Children's Museum
Sponsors (to date):
• Public Service Company of New Mexico (PNM),
• Indian Pueblo Cultural Center,
• New Belgium Brewing Company,
• Matrix Solar Technologies,
• Solar Ranch
• Albuquerque Public Schools
• Sandia National Laboratories
• Dankoff Solar