The organizations listed in the directory currently include NMSEA Business Members, non-NMSEA businesses that have paid to be included, non-profit organizations, schools and government entities.*
The New Mexico Solar Energy Association does not advocate any particular person or company.
It is important to do your homework before engaging in any business dealings with any of the companies.
Check a person's or business' qualifications and license status, where applicable, before you hire them. To check license status, contact the appropriate state agency.
- Web-linked version (Updated monthly or so - Last updated
- Printable version (Updated quarterly or so - Last updated
NMSEA's Solar and Sustainable Directory is a list of organizations which offer services and existing products in the following and related industry groups:
- Appliances: Water- and Energy-saving Household Appliances
- Construction: Passive Solar Design and Green Building Services
- Construction Materials: Renewable, Eco-friendly Materials for Constructing Dwellings
- Education: Providers of Classes and Courses on Solar and Sustainable Topics
- Efficiency Consultants: Air Quality, Energy, Electricity, Lighting, Water
- Efficiency Devices and Controls for Using Water and Energy Efficiently
- Electricity: Solar-, Wind- and Hydro-generated Electricity
- Finance: Green Mortgages and Loans, Insurance and Investments
- Finish Materials for Windows, Walls and Floors
- Real Estate: Appraisals, Sales, Investments and Sustainable Development
- Thermal: Solar and Geothermal Heating and Cooling
- Transportation: Alternatively-fueled Vehicles
- Transportation Fuels: Biodiesel, Electricity, Photovoltaics, Vegetable Oil, Hydrogen
- Water: Greywater Systems and Water Catchment, Water Pumping
Registration fees for the Solar and Sustainable Directory are modest and it reaches thousands of New Mexicans.
- Registration is free for Business Members of NMSEA.
- Annual Business Membership is $75.
- Lifetime Business Membership is $400.
- Registration for Individual Members of NMSEA:
- Upgrade an annual Individual Membership to an annual Business Membership for $45.
- Permanently upgrade a Lifetime Individual Membership to a Lifetime Business Membership for $150.
- For non-members of NMSEA, including government agencies and educational institutions, annual registration is $50.
- Non-profit organizations may register for $25.
- Five category listings are offered with each registration. Additional category listings may be purchased for $10 each (non-profits: $5 each).
To register, please download the Registration and Category documents, then fill them in, starting with page 2 to save time, and submit both sides of the Registration Form.
We will regenerate sections of the web version of the directory periodically. Current information will be used upon reprinting of the hard copy version.
*NMSEA extends its appreciation to Cherilyn Peay of SBE, Inc. and Mary Byrd of MDB Consulting for their support in the design of the Microsoft Access tables, queries and forms that comprise the database for this detailed directory.